Monday 21 November 2011

LABYRINTH


LABYRINTH

Dark grey building
Jutting into the sky
Clouds of grey passing by
.. ..
A tower, a prison
A place of no reason
My blood turns cold and crimson
As I look into your deep blue eyes
.. ..
The cold rugged landscape
Of bluish concrete
Ugly dark shapes and twisted black
Knurled bricks and dense cracks
.. ..
You edge closer
Dark impending walls
Blue flames of white and gold
I suddenly feel so cold
.. ..
A beam of light through the open window
Grey clouds part for second
New life beckons
Dungeon walls reside
You are now by my side.
.. ..
Time stands still
In this cold dark abyss
You gently touch my lips
As I feel your poisonous kiss
Theseus opens the labyrinth door
I follow the golden thread
To see the light once more.
.. BY SUBRATA SAHA (OCTOBER 2010)..

No comments:

Post a Comment