Sunday 18 January 2015

The Poems "Willow and Goldfinches" by Subrata Saha.


Goldfinches

The sun shines with a golden glow of light
of iridescent beauty .
Running down a flight of marble staircase of an Italian villa,
down the ornate white steps to the grounds below.

The carved ornate marble water fountains greet me with
sound of crystal waters forming an arc of water spray
high in the blue glow of the sky.

Swishing sound of Goldfinches
wing outstretched meet within the arc,
Visica Piscis meet in the middle,
Two circles meet entwined by love,
Their spinning wheels of energy meeting as one.
Yellow, black and bright red heads,
Their plumage of colours blaze
in a war paint of love.

Goldfinches meet in happiness
Their touching sweet beaks in a kiss of song.
My soul desire with my love twin flame is complete.

By Subrata Saha ( Copyright Sept 2013)


WILLOW

Whispering leaves of green that reflect
in the water colour purity of a rippling stream.
Green serrated leaf like drops rustling in the wind
with silent telepathic and secret messages of love.

The Willow bound to Mother Nature,
Ruled by the Moon Goddess of the night,
Connected to the feminine divine of strength, wisdom,fertility and joy.

Willow stem tattoo pattern on my hand,
The henna pattern runs deep into my skin,
Its mysterious meaning, spiralling,
curving with feathery sensuality.
The stem branch will never bend or break,
oozing energy sap of strength to keep to one’s life path.

Powerful in the mighty winds of one’s ego and forces of nature.
Keeping my inner light eye pristine clear.

Healing bark that heals the pain in my psyche,
Your strong roots run deep into the Mother Earth,
Entwined with my root chakra of my inner core.

By Subrata Saha ( Copyright September 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment