Sunday 20 May 2012

CHOCOLATE COVERED BISCUIT


Green Chocolate Biscuit

I look at the last piece of green – foiled chocolate on its silver plate. Most of the guests at the dinner party have ate most of the chocolate delights from the silver platter but there is this just one piece, just one piece of “heaven’s delight” left.

I quickly glance around. Nobody will see me take it. I will be discreet. I feel no guilt. I have never felt guilt eating chocolate.

I slowly edge closer to the plate and gently touch the textured green foil. It feels smooth and creased in my hand. I slowly open the wrapper……its like opening Pandora’s Box, but inside there will no sadness – just chocolate delight.

There I have opened it. The dark round object is sitting in the palm of my hand. Nobody has seen me yet.

I smell the delicious aroma of a thousand coco beans. I would like to know the ancient secrets of the creators of this piece of chocolate. What secret ingredients did they use from the Gods?

Slowly I bring this edible delight to my lips and take a bite – just a small bite into the crunchy soft texture. I feel like Eve in the Garden of Eden taking a bite out of the forbidden fruit.

My taste buds explode with sugar sweetness and my senses come alive.

Nobody has seen me yet.

I quickly devour the evidence and sweep away the crumbs.

I  never give my last Rolo to anyone. I have had my “taste of heaven”.

SUBRATA. X

No comments:

Post a Comment