Sunday 20 May 2012

SPIRIT LOVER


Spirit Lover
 
Spirit Lover by my side,
You stand in my life,
Watching, guiding and loving me.
 
The veil of illusion divides us,
Your ghostly presence,
Embraces my side.
 
I reach out to touch your angelic face,
Your smile lights my being,
Your eyes are a window to my soul,
Our soul,
We are one.
 
The passion and intensity of your love,
I feel and yet cannot feel,
Together but yet apart ,
The sweet tenderness of your kiss,
Like a gentle feather brushing against my skin.
 
 
My heart breaks knowing you are the “one”,
No one can compare to you
Not in this life, not ever
The love I breathe in an out for you is only for you
 
A young death of a young heart,
Cut short too soon,
The birth of our love had only just begun,
In my womb there will be no incarnation of our love,
The child of you
 
Many earthly lives I will touch,
Your intense creativity will be with me forever,
I carry that intensity in the words I write,
The music we make,
The healing I do,
 
Spirit Lover,
By my side,
Guard and guide me in my life,
Never leave me,
Let you essence fill me,
 
When death releases me,
Sprit Lover together we will finally be.
 
SUBRATA SAHA ( COPYRIGHT 2010)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment